Buttery, flaky biscuits with patches of melted cheese.
Cheese BiscuitsButtery, flaky biscuits with patches of melted cheese.kation
2 1/4 Cups
Cheese sticks (mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and baking powder.
- Mix in cold butter with the flour. The mixture should be crumbly.
- Add milk (I used soymilk) until the mixture looks more like a batter.
- Cut up and add in the mozzarella cheese. Mix to distribute the cheese evenly.
- Place onto parchment paper and bake for ~15 minutes, until the tops are golden-brown in color.