Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft and flaky cookies that go well with a glass of milk.
Crunchy peanut butter
Creamy peanut butter
1 1/4 Cups
1 1/2 Cups
- Preheat an oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butters, sugar, and butter. Mix until smooth.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour and the baking powder.
- Add half of this dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix to combine. Add the other half; again, mix to combine.
- Place tablespoon-sized drops onto a cookie sheet (preferably coated with parchment paper or silicone sheets). The cookies do not spread much but should still be spaced about a half inch apart.
- Using the tines on a fork, press down into the cookies in an orthogonal fashion (as though you were making an 'X' shape). This will give you the pattern shown in the image.
- Bake in preheated oven for 16 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Makes about 50 cookies.