A classic dessert with pumpkin-flavored filling. Excellent with coffee and/or tea!
Pumpkin RollA classic dessert with pumpkin-flavored filling. Excellent with coffee and/or tea!kation
All purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a shallow pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add pumpkin and sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour batter thinly into shallow pan, and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin in a separate bowl. Set in refrigerator to cool.
- When the roll is done baking, set in refrigerator to cool. When cool, take out and spread cream cheese filling on the surface. Roll up and refrigerate. Serve!